FALL TRIP 2019 ~ NOVEMBER 1st - 8th
SPRING & SUMMER TRIPS 2020 ~ Dates TBD
$1550 per person
NOTE: Each participant MUST have a valid and current passport
1. Ground transportation to and from the airport
2. Round trip airfare from South Florida to Havana, Cuba
3. Room accommodations in Cuba
4. Meals in Cuba
5. Assistance in airports
6. Personal health and travel insurance
7. Cuban religious entry visa
8. Transportation while in Cuba
Does NOT Include :
1. Obtaining current passport
2. Excess baggage charges
3. Extra food or beverage purchases
4. Personal purchases or phone calls
Trip Activities :
Always mindful of God's leading, we remain flexible to opportunities as our trip unfolds. Our partners at the Cuban Western Baptist Convention of Churches (CWBCC) guide and assist us in our mission emphasis each trip. We serve and provide training workshops for churches, missions, and seminaries in and around Havana.
Below are some possible scenarios we may be involved in during the trip:
1. Supporting, serving and resourcing the CWBCC.
2. Providing supplies and participating in Vacation Bible School programs.
3. Offering resources along with Puppet and Balloon Training Workshops for newly launched or revitalized churches
4. Participating and integrating strategies with Street Evangelism Programs.
5. Ministering and providing medical resources for the Baptist Senior Adult Home.
6. Participating and sharing testimonies with House Churches.
7. Attending local Bible Study groups.
To go on the trip contact Virginia Hansen, Cuba 4 Christ Team Leader:
Facebook: Cuba 4 Christ